Monday, June 18, 2007

Guilty Pleasure

This is the initial post in the recurring theme of Guilty Pleasures. This will be a song, tv show, movie, book, anything that I really like and have no reason to like. Whether its obviously bad or subtley bad. Frequently it will be a hip hop or pop song that I blast and know all the words to.
For instance this premiere post I am posting the Shop Boyz "Party like a Rock Star" The obvious reason is the spelling of Boyz with a Z which went out of style in my opinion with John Singleton. Its an obnoxious song with a way to simple chorus and cheesy call out "Totally Due." Despite these reasons and countless others whenever this song comes on Sirius I blast it and I bought the single on Itunes.
Another guilty pleasure from a month or so ago is MiMS "This is why I'm Hot Remix"

No comments: