Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bulls vs. Pistons Game 5 Recap


I need to be honest, I missed most of the game due to a business dinner. I did run to the bar periodically to check the score and did cathch the Tyrus Thomas block followed by Ben Gordon 3-pointer which I understand was one of the highlight plays of the game.


As far as my dinner went, it was at a Churrascaria which I think is Portugese for "gluttonous meat engorgement". I ate bacon-wrapped filet, beef, chicken, pork, lamb. I had a Capirinha and a ton of Cabernet. I ate a piece of flourless chocolate-mocha cake followed by a single-malt scotch (don't ask me which kind, I was just following the others). That meal probably shortened my life for about a week.


Somehow, the Bulls are back in this. And my prediction of Pistons in 7 has now been given new life. Wish some of it went to my liver.

No comments: