Friday, September 7, 2007

Picks of the Week

It is almost a cliche to have a blog and do NFL or NCAA picks each week, as I love cliches, this is the first of my weekly picks based blog post. As required by law, these picks are for recreational purposes only, as Judge Smails would say, "Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, and I never slice". To be a little different than the other blogs out there i am doing my picks a little different, I am going have 3 picks a week, but not your standard picks. If you don't know what these bets mean well you would have stopped reading this blog after the first sentence, so I won't insult either of you readers as to what the bets mean. These bets may or may not have reasons/stats to back them up. They may be college, pro, both or a combination thereof.

1st pick will be a moneyline wager
2nd pick will be a same game parlay
3rd pick will be the dreaded 3 team teaser.

Well, onto this weeks picks
1. Tulane +190 Mississippi St
2. Oklahoma -10.5 Miami Under 43
3. UAB +41.5 FSU, LSU -5 VTech, LSU VTech over 32

Pros to follow

No comments: