Sunday, April 29, 2007

Bulls vs. Heat Game 4 Recap


I guess this photo makes it official.
I'm keeping this one short since I also plan to do a NFL draft post but the most important stat here is the Bulls swept the reigning NBA champions.


Again, the Bulls did not play that well today. Their shooting percentage was way down. The story here, as supported by good ol' Mike Wilbon, was the Bulls only committed 5 turnovers the entire game. Big Ben's FT shooting was also great to see.


So now we go to Detroit who also managed to sweep their series with the Magic. Both teams look good heading into the series but, to be honest, the Pistons look really tough right now. The Bulls are going to have to play like they did in game 1, not games 3 and 4 to beat them. I think the biggest concern is lack of quality playing time and playoff experience for bench players like Thabo and Tyrus. Sefalosha was great in game 1 but has faltered since. Tyrus has been virtually nonexistent. Conversely, Chris Duhon has won me back with both his offense and defense this playoff series.


I'm predicting Pistons in seven but I hope I'm wrong and the Bulls pull this out. Winning a playoff series was a great first step but hopefully the hunger is still there.

No comments: