Tuesday, April 17, 2007

NFL Predictions


I went back on Okayplayer and looked up the pre-season predictions I made. Here's a rundown and outcome:
1. Chad Johnson leads league in yards receiving and TD catches (YES for YARDS, NO FOR TD's-6th)
2. Bears win NFC North, lose first playoff game (NO)
3. The last half of the season is filled with stories of the Packers telling Favre he doesn't have to do it (play) anymore but Favre still does on his way to leading the NFL in INTs (NO he was 4th) 4. LaDainian wins rushing title (YES)
5. Neither the Steelers nor the Pats go to the Super Bowl (YES)
6. Millen finally gets fired after this season (NO)
7. Vikings no better than .500 (YES)

So if you split my first prediction into two separate ones I was .500 overall.

Not too bad. I may have to do this again next year. I might go double or nothing on the Matt Millen prediction too. Meanwhile, I may need to guess how many Vikings are going to get slapped with criminal charges. Looks like the secondary is picking up right where they left off last year. Wow do I hate the Vikings.

No comments: