Friday, April 27, 2007

Dear Pam...


Dear Pam,
Look, we've been through this already. More times than I care to admit. Normally, however, I only have to worry about your distractions during football season. But this year I'm paying a little more attention to the NBA playoffs and TNT has you on their sidelines as well.
Please, these are sporting events. I need to be focused here. I can't be thinking about how many points Dirk has or whether Stephen Jackson will lose his temper and then BAM! it's what Mos Def was singing about on my tv screen.
Your latest transgression has not gone unnoticed. In those white pants, I think you joined the Great Wall and the Luxor as the other man-made object that could be seen from space.
*Sigh*
Yet, yours is more captivating than any wall or pyramid ever could be.
Oh Pam, I could never stay mad at you!
Yours forever,
DAF

No comments: